Who are we?
- CODE stands for Centre of Dance & Exercise, and that is exactly who we are! We eat, breathe and live dance
- With our origins in East Bentleigh, we at CODE have established ourselves as a one-stop-shop for all things dance, with classes in a range of styles for all school ages, in a variety of streams to suit every dancer
- With two amazing purpose-built studios in Oakleigh and Mordialloc, we're bringing that same dedicated dance attitude to even more of you!
What do we stand for?
- Inclusion. Our students and families are our CODE family, where everyone is welcomed and valued
- Premier dance technique and training. We value each dancer being the best they can be, through leading training from experienced teachers
- Individual Development. We understand the individual needs of each dancer and support them in reaching their goals
Meet the Team!
Bec has been dancing since she was four, completing ATOD examinations in Ballet, Jazz and Tap and excelling in many competitions, performances and eisteddfods. After her schooling, Bec participated in the premiere KCDC Contemporary Dance Program i...
Natalya has been dancing for seventeen years, training in Jazz, Ballet, Hip-Hop, Tap, Lyrical and Contemporary. Natalya is a seasoned competitor and performer, receiving outstanding results in state, national and international competitions. Nataly...
Maddy has been dancing for 17 years, training in a number of dance styles including Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Ballet and Acrobatics. Maddy has over ten years of experience performing and competing as a soloist and in Competition Crews ...
Tiahna has been dancing for fifteen years and has been trained in many dance styles including Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip- Hop, Lyrical and Contemporary. From a very young age, Tiahna has been competing as a soloist and troupe member receiving many top...
CHOOSE A CLASS THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU!
Already a member of our CODE Family? Click here to access our current students' portal!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
24 Portman St
6/272 Lower Dandenong Road