Who are we?
- CODE stands for Centre of Dance & Exercise, and that is exactly who we are! We eat, breathe and live dance
- With our origins in East Bentleigh, we at CODE have established ourselves as a one-stop-shop for all things dance, with classes in a range of styles for all school ages, in a variety of streams to suit every dancer
- With two amazing purpose-built studios in Oakleigh and Mordialloc, we're bringing that same dedicated dance attitude to even more of you!
What do we stand for?
- Inclusion. Our students and families are our CODE family, where everyone is welcomed and valued
- Premier dance technique and training. We value each dancer being the best they can be, through leading training from experienced teachers
- Individual Development. We understand the individual needs of each dancer and support them in reaching their goals
Meet the Team!
Bec has been dancing since she was four, completing ATOD examinations in Ballet, Jazz and Tap and excelling in many competitions, performances and eisteddfods. After her schooling, Bec participated in the premiere KCDC Contemporary Dance Program i...
Jesse began her dance training at 5 years old where she has trained in most styles of dance. In 2011 and 2012 she studied VCE Vet Dance completing a Certificate II and Certificate III in Dance achieving outstanding statewide results. Jesse complet...
Michelle has been dancing for over fifteen years and has been trained in many dance styles including Ballet, Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary and Hip Hop. Michelle has been performing and competing as both a soloist and troupe member for many years, re...
Tara has been dancing since the age of 7 and has trained in multiple styles including Jazz, Hip Hop, Acrobatics, Tap, Lyrical, Contemporary and Ballet. She has competed in both groups and solos at multiple competitions, including travelling to Que...
CHOOSE A CLASS THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU!
Already a member of our CODE Family? Click here to access our current students' portal!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
24 Portman St
6/272 Lower Dandenong Road